DevFest Nantes is supported by GDG Nantes.
The Google Developers Groups (GDGs) are groups of people interested in Google Platforms and Technologies: Android, Chrome, Google Apps, Angular, Cloud… These groups promoting sharing can be found all around the world.
The objective of GDG Nantes is to organise events regularly:
- Google Technology Conferences and others on the Web, Cloud, Mobile, Big Data.
- Informal theme-based evening sessions around an Aperitif to facilitate meetings of similar minds and thoughts
- Codelabs to learn concretely and technically about technologies
- Competitions (Hackathon, …)
- Video retransmissions of major events: US conferences, keynotes
To make all this possible, an awesome team of volunteers is working behind the scenes.
Business Developer DINNO
Talent Advocate Sfeir Nantes
Full-stack Developer Bouygues Telecom
Dean of Studies Epitech Nantes
OSS Advocate Zenika Nantes
CTO Sfeir Nantes
CTO Zenika Nantes
Head of Epitech Digital
Deputy Dean of Studies Epitech Nantes
Software Architect Bouygues Telecom