GDG Nantes is proud to announce the 9th edition of DevFest Nantes. The event will take place on 15 and 16 October 2020 at the Cité des Congrès in Nantes.
Back in image on the 2019 edition
In 2019, there were more than 2000 participants a day and 90 well-known local, national and even international speakers coming from companies like Google, Microsoft, Gitlab, Jetbrains.
For more info, watch our video of the key moments of the DevFest Nantes 2019
And for this new edition …
We are investing again this year all the Cité des Congrès (except the large auditorium) with:
- Always 4 conferences in parallel and a replay area
- Always 3 types of formats: conferences, quickies (20min short conference) and codelabs
- Always more than 2100 participants per day
- The Street Art theme, our tagline: The art of code!
- Full of other surprises and novelties that will be presented to you in our future communications!
Call For Paper
The CFP has been open since April 1st, you can already submit your talk by following this link:
Submit a talk
It will be open until May 31 for deliberation in early June.
The opening of the ticket sales initially scheduled for May 1st is postponed later. We will of course keep you informed of its opening date.
You will find all the information about the event on the website, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin. Do not miss anything!